What We Do
- We undertake initial site inspections to advise Clients on the feasibility of new and improved highway access proposals;
- With particular expertise in the preparation of layout proposals for development access works, we provide guidance to Developers and Masterplanning Architects on the requirements for vehicle access, circulation, pedestrian/cycle access, HGV servicing etc;
- We provide advice to Architects and design teams on the potential external impacts of their proposals in terms of off-site traffic and highways issues and the means for mitigating these;
- By undertaking constructive discussions with Highway Authorities, we seek their views on development proposals at an early stage and identify issues which need to be mitigated and resolved to facilitate a positive planning decision.
- Using Autodesk Civil 3D, we undertake detailed alignment design and modelling of highways schemes;
- We have particular expertise in the preparation of detailed highway construction packages including drawings and specifications for Section 278, Section 184 and Section 38 agreement works;
- We prepare and submit detailed highway works packages to Highway Authorities and liaise with them to secure Technical Approval;
- When required by Contractors, we provide design support during the construction stage of projects;
- Using Autodesk 3DS Max, we produce visualisations of proposed highway works to assist others in understanding development access schemes.
back to top