The key themes underlying all aspects of 278 Consulting’s work are to:-
- quickly identify the key issues which will affect the deliverability of highway improvement works;
- minimise the requirements for highway works by applying our extensive experience of dealing with Highway and Planning Authorities;
- provide Clients with experienced advice and to undertake the management of all aspects of the planning and design of highway access works;
- supplement the skills of Simon Colbourn with an experienced supply chain ensuring a comprehensive service to Developers;
- work efficiently and cost effectively by investing in design technology and to embrace the benefits offered by BIM techniques.
278 Consulting was founded by Simon Colbourn BEng, CEng, MICE, MCIHT to provide Clients with a quality service based around his proven skills in undertaking constructive dialogue with Highway Authorities.
Simon’s experience has been gained through employment with Consulting Engineers including Burks Green, RPS and Aecom. Prior to establishing 278 Consulting, experience gained by Simon included undertaking project work for clients such as Prologis, Rolls Royce, Sainsburys, Transport Wales, BAA Lynton, Irish Rail and Extra MSA Limited.