278 Consulting specialise in all aspects of Highway works subject to Section 278 Agreements and development infrastructure works in general. We guide Clients through the legal, procedural and design issues which the implementation of such works entail.
278 Consulting utilise the experience of it’s Director, Simon Colbourn and an experienced supply chain to provide a comprehensive service in terms of the planning, assessment and design of development highway works and off-site highway improvements.
We particularly specialise in the detailed design of highway improvement works using Autodesk Civil 3D, visualising these using Autodesk 3DSMax, and preparing technical approval packages for submission to Highway Authorities. Our project experience ranges from small access bellmouths to complex junctions and larger bypass schemes.
When to give us a call:
- You have a parcel of development land and need advice on how to access it;
- You need assistance with a planning application that includes a requirement for highway works;
- You’re an Architect/Designer/Engineer needing assistance with the layout of a development;
- You have planning permission but now need to progress the detailed design of the Section 278 Agreement and/or Section 38 Agreement highway access works;
- You’re a Contractor requiring design support to reduce the scale or impact of access works or to assist with Value Engineering.
If you are in any of these situations, then please get in contact with us and we will discuss how we may be able to assist.